지오컨벤션

Copyright © 2021 www.goconv.mycafe24.com.
All Rights Reserved.
사이트 내 전체검색

NEWS

성장을 위한 도전

Timetable for Live Streaming of Indonesia's Team at Olympic Games in P…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Rae
댓글 0건 조회 19회 작성일 24-10-04 07:02

본문

team was able to perform brilliantly.
Indonesian Under-23 National Squad striker Rafael Struick is pleased of his squad's achievement in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. Though he admits that the Young Garuda could

uccessful, I won't have any regrets."
"Certainly I'm here to showcase my best abilities, I aim to achieve a podium finish, I intend to enjoy every match, I will attempt to the best of my abilities, When you loved this article and you wish to receive more info regarding international journal editorship i implore you to visit the web-page. as well as I can, try

026533200_1471247052-20160815-Olimpiade-Rio-2016-Brasil-Atlet-Loncat-Indah-He-Zi-Reuters3.jpgick said via Instagram.

A video news shows two naturalized players of the Indonesia National Squad, Rafael Struick and Ivar Jenner, expressing their eagerness to play at SUGBK (Gelora Bung Karno Main Stadium) and face the Arg

ayer, Tereza Svabikova (21-12, 21-18)
Gregoria advanced to the second round to face South Korean star, Kim Ga-eun. The contest proceeded fiercely, lasting three sets. However, Gregoria succeeded to t

public, Tereza Svabikova, by July 31.
"As for the preparation, it's fair to say it went extremely well, because we recently had a training camp nearby, which lasted two weeks, fortunately there were no injuries, everything is fine, I'm very eager to try hard to secure positive outcomes, b

esian athletes will be presented today.

The effort of Indonesian athletes at the Paris 2024 Olympics is heating up. Five delegates of the Red and White are ready to show their best skills at this world's largest sporting event. With high spirits, La Memo, Arif Dwi Pangestu, Diananda Choirunnisa, Joe Aditya Wijaya Kurniawan, and Az

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung gives a spark of hope amidst the elimination of recent Indonesian badminton representatives at the 2024 Olymp

iew the Paris 2024 Olympics on Vidio

Make sure not to miss this momentous moment! View the Paris 2024 Olympic Games live streaming and complete Paris 2024 Olympics schedule on Vidio. Be involved in the passion of world athletes' struggles. Get the Vidio app now

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The single Indonesian contender in women's singles, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung initiated her endeavor at the Paris 2024 Olympics with a positive start. Nonetheless, this doesn't mean that she e

d progress to the quarterfinal round.
In the last eight, Gregoria is challenged by Thai representative Ratchanok Intanon. She moved on to the quarter-finals after besting Belgian competitor Lianne Tan and Tai Tzu-yin

Athletes' Struggle It's an extraordinary achievement, 29 athletes have already made it for the Paris 2024 Olympics. There are only 10,500 athletes in the world who qualify to the Olympics and 29 of them are from Indonesia. To qu

The Indonesia U-23 National Team will compete against the Guinea U-23 National Team in a playoff game for the 2024 Paris Olympics. The game will be played in

tes who qualified for the Olympics 2024 in Paris. During a meeting with the athletes at Hotel Pullman Montparnasse, Paris, Saturday, (27/7/2024), Prabowo approached the athletes and offered encouragement, accompanied by the Chef de Mission of the Indonesian Team Anindya Bakrie, the Minister of Youth and Sports Dito Ariotedjo and the Head of the Olympic Com

Liputan6.com, Jakarta Real-time coverage of Team Indonesia's matches and complete schedule for the Paris 2024 Olympics this day, Friday (2/8/2024) at 14:30 WIB exclusively through Vidio's OTT service. Various exciting competitions feat

in a goal at the start of the match.
"It's hard to draw conclusions in the middle of a intense situation, I think we were unable to get a goal. The truth is that perhaps the first 15 minutes of the match were challenging for us, particularly with the goal coming so early, but then th

and advised her to control her pace.
"Truthfully, it was because of nervousness, therefore I requested the coach to alert me, if my body language showed signs of discomfort, maybe to tell me to breathe deeply, or avoid thinking about how to play, calm down first, avoid

21 to progress to the quarter-finals.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung has thus emerged as the sole remaining Indonesian representative at this time in the badminton sport. Below is the timetable for the 2024 Olympic quarter

arted to play," explained Mascherano.
"We tried to overcome the anxiety and then it all repeated. It's difficult to make sense of a game like today where they only got little or no chances and we had multi

nkit F Bhakat and Dhiraj M Bommadevara.

jonathan-christie_b07a7bf.jpgAfterwards, La Memo will appear in Final E of the rowing sport, particularly in the men's single sculls category. Even though it's only to establish rankings 25-30 after not managing to advance to the quarter-finals, La Memo continues to deliver his best. This competition can be view040389500_1721729369-Olimpiade_2024_-_Tim_Indonesia_di_Olimpiade_2024_2-_Jonatan_Christie__Badminton___Rifda_Irfanaluthfi__Senam___Fathur_Gustafian__Menembak__copy.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.